FESTIVAL TICKET PAYMENT PLAN
For the first time ever, the total value of your order will be added to the payment plan, meaning you can split the cost of Under 18 tickets and Car Park Passes.
Select your tickets, then the Payment Plan details will appear on the next page.
Please Note: Payment Plan Tickets are based on Summer Release pricing.
Adult Summer Release - £200.95 (£189.70 Ticket + £11.25 fees)
Teen Ticket (13 – 17 years) - £126.25 (£115.00 Ticket + £11.25 fees)
Junior Ticket (6 – 12 years) - £39.75 (£35.00 Ticket + £4.75 fees)
Child Ticket (0 – 5 years) - £6.25 (£5.00 Ticket + £1.25 fees)
Please note: You can only book under 18 tickets alongside an adult ticket.
Simply select any under 18s tickets in the next step of the booking process.
Wilderness Festival welcomes deaf and disabled guests and is working harder than ever to make the show as accessible as possible for everyone.
• We operate a 2 for 1 (free PA/carer ticket) policy for eligible guests. Only available for Teen and Adult Tickets.
• We also have a dedicated Accessibility Campsite. This is the closest to the arena, benefitting from a central and private car park and a hard road from its entrance, making wheelchair access easier.
If you wish to stay in Accessible Camping please read the below instructions on How to Book before booking your ticket(s) at the bottom of this page.
If you’d like to apply for 2 for 1 ticket(s) but stay in another campsite, please read the below instructions, then return to our Ticketing Homepage to book ticket(s) to your preferred campsite. Links to the PA/carer ticket application form can be found on each campsite booking page.
How to Book 2 for 1 Tickets:
- Please do not book a ticket for your PA/carer as this will not be refunded if you are approved for a free ticket.
- Book the required number of Accessible Festival Ticket(s) (minus PA/carer).
- Then apply for your PA ticket and submit the supporting documentation required using our Access Requirements Application Form.
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- More details on what documents we accept for our 2 for 1 ticket scheme can be found here.
- And you can find more information on our Accessible Campsite and Facilities here.
If you’d rather not book online, Accessible Camping Tickets can also be booked by calling our Accessible Ticketing Team on 0800 988 4440 (All tickets subject to availability).
If you have any further queries regarding accessibility at Wilderness please email email@example.com
All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, which will be added to the total amount due.
Delivery fees vary based on your billing address. Please see the options below;
Secure Post - £7.00 (signature may be required)
Box Office Collection - £2.75